Your daily records reset to zero at midnight everyday ready to track for a new day (Step mode, Distance mode, Calories mode and Exercise Time mode) and your previous days records are stored in Daily Memory mode / 30 Days Record mode.
NOTE: Daily Memory mode / 30 Days Record mode and Total Step mode do not reset at midnight because they only store and display your previous days records.
Avoid continuous contact with the buttons. Your step count/data will be cleared to zero if the small RES button is pressed continuously for more than 3 seconds.
Make sure that the correct time is set on your pedometer to avoid unexpected reset. If you are setting afternoon time, the ‘PM’ icon will be displayed on the left side of the time (for 12Hr time format only). The ‘PM’ icon will appear as you browse through the hour value when setting the time (No icon is displayed for Am time).
Watch the video or follow the steps below to change the Time setting on your pedometer:
Please note: For this setting, if you selected the time to be displayed in 12 Hour format, the ‘PM’ icon will be displayed for afternoon time. The ‘PM’ icon will appear as you browse through the hour value when setting the time. No icon is displayed for AM time or 24 hour time format (e.g. 10(am), 11(am), 12PM, 1PM...).
Please note: When you enter setup mode (blinking "12hr" or "24Hr" icon) your pedometer will exit setup if no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line.
'-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record', hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit SET to pass Time Format setting.
4. Hit SET to confirm the blinking seconds.
5. Hit MODE or RES to change the hour, then press SET.
6. Hit MODE or RES to change the minutes.
7. Leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to exit setup mode. Your changes are saved and your pedometer will be back in Step mode.
For a detailed demonstration and explanation of all settings please watch the full setup video. Click here to watch the 3DTriSport Setup Video.
NEED MORE HELP? Please contact us
Email: Click here
Chat/message: Click the red button (bottom-right of this page)
US | 855 789 0204 | Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PT (California)
UK | 808 178 7240 | Mon-Fri 5pm-1am GMT (London)