Watch the video or follow the steps below to change the Distance to Miles or Km on your 3DTriSport Pedometer:
Note: When you enter setup mode (blinking "12Hr" or "24Hr" icon) your pedometer will exit setup if no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds. If you exit setup, follow step 1 again.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode to enter setup and access your settings. Hit the MODE button until you see a 'Step' icon at the top of the screen display and the default Time under the line. The '-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (if you do see '-01 Days Record' under the line, hit the MODE button twice to get to Step Mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr or 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit SET 7 times to skip settings to get to the Distance setting.
4. Hit MODE to switch to "In" for miles, or "Cm" for kilometers.
5. Leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to exit setup mode. Your changes will be saved and your pedometer will be back in Step Mode ready to be used.
For a detailed demonstration and explanation of all settings please watch the full setup video.
NEED MORE HELP? Please contact us.
Email: click here to submit a request
Message: click the button on the bottom-right of the page
US +1 (855) 789 0204, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PT (Pacific Time, California)
UK +44 808 178 7240, Mon-Fri 4pm-12am GMT (London)