We stand by our product with excellent support, we will gladly help you get set or resolve any other problem.
Please try the setup help below, watch the Setup Video or contact us directly using the contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.
The 3DTriSport is one of the more accurate 3D pedometers on the market, and as it counts Steps, Distance, Calories, Duration and 30 Days Memory (as advertised) it does need a few of your personal settings to ensure accuracy bespoke to its user.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR PEDOMETER DISPLAY:
1. Remove the front demo sticker from the display.
2. Slide and remove the pedometer from the belt clip.
3. Pull and remove the battery tab from the back of your pedometer.
If your pedometer is not following the setup steps, this means that you might be on the wrong mode to access setup, or your pedometer is exiting setup mode.
In most cases, setup difficulty is caused by being in the wrong mode to access setup, because Setup can only be accessed from the correct Step Mode. Your pedometer will not advance through the settings as noted in the video or instruction manual if you are not in the correct mode (setup Step 1).
Before you start setup, please prepare/note down your info and selections for each setup step: TIME FORMAT, TIME, DATE, YEAR, MILE or KM, STRIDE LENGTH, WEIGHT and DAILY STEP GOAL - this will ensure that you have your settings ready to enter when needed.
Once you enter setup mode your pedometer will exit setup mode if no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds. You will know that you are in still setup mode whenever you see the "Setup" icon and blinking numbers/icons on the display.
If your pedometer exits setup mode while you are busy with settings, or if you want to make a change to a current setting (e.g. change the time): Follow setup step 1 and step 2 (below) to get into setup mode, then hit the SET button to pass each setup step to get to the setting you need.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line. "-01 Days Record" icon must not be displayed (this is 30 Days Record mode) If you do see "-01 Days Record" under the line, hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode.
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit MODE to switch '12Hr' or '24Hr' time format,
3.1. then hit SET to advance to next setting.
4. Hit SET to set the seconds.
5. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Hour,
5.1. then hit SET.
6. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Minutes,
6.1. then hit SET.
7. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Month,
7.1. then hit SET.
8. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Day,
8.1. then hit SET.
9. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Year,
9.1. then hit SET.
10. Hit MODE to switch to "In" (for Miles) or "Cm" (for Km),
10.1. then hit SET.
11. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your Stride Length,
11.1. then hit SET.
12. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your Weight,
12.1. then hit SET.
13. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your daily Step Target,
13.1. then hit SET.
Your pedometer is now set. You will be back in Step mode (Step icon at the top of the screen and the time under the line).
NEED MORE HELP? Please contact us
Email: Click here
Chat/message: Click the red button (bottom-right of this page)
US | 855 789 0204 | Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PT (California)
UK | 808 178 7240 | Mon-Fri 5pm-1am GMT (London)